Our Sue’s Jewels Collection is made with love and therefore it should also be looked after with love and care too.
- We suggest that our jewellery does not come into contact with water and preferably, also avoid perfume, lotions and oils in the vicinity of jewellery.
- Store separately, ideally in the pouch received with the purchase of the product so that your favourite pieces don't tangle, rub or scratch one another.
- Pearls in particular should be kept separately as they are easily scratched by harder gemstones and metals.
- Remove jewellery while cooking and cleaning, washing hands or applying hand sanitizer.
- When storing jewellery, please keep it away from direct sunlight, excessive heat or damp conditions.